FALL SUPER SALE!! This is the California legal/approved section. All the ATV's, Dirtbikes, Go Karts and Buggies in this section are California CARB approved. CARB stands for California Air Resources Board which is the "clean air agency" in the state of California. California has the emission requirement that states all new powersports vehicles that will be sold in or shipped to California must be CARB approved.

GREEN-STICKER - The green sticker is issued thru the Calif DMV and are valid for two years. A Green Sticker allows you to ride your off-highway vehicle on designated public lands year round.

RED-STICKER - The red sticker is issued thru the Calif DMV and are valid for 2 years. These models can only be ridden during designated times throughout the year. Usually red sticker models can be ridden in the wetter winter months. Each OHV area has there own rules for red sticker vehicles which can be found on the DMV web site.


Easy Instant Credit Financing Available - FAST 60 Second Online Approvals - Flexible Payments oac